Nothing succeeds like your success.
We are seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about helping others succeed in real estate investment. Come join our dynamic team of professionals who have helped countless people realize their dreams and secure their future!
Keyspire is an equal opportunity employer who gives people the opportunity to be part of a team that makes a difference.
Founded by Scott McGillivray and Michael Sarracini, host of the award-winning television show Income Property, Keyspire is Canada’s fastest growing real estate investment education company and was recently Ranked #1 Fastest-Growing Company in the Consumer Services Industry by Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 awards. Headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, we have recently expanded to include a US office in Fort Myers, FL.
The following opportunities are currently available:
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Office Coordinator is responsible for supporting various administrative needs of the business. They will perform a wide range of administrative tasks that contribute to the efficient operations within the Corporate Head Office.
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, team player who is able to execute tasks with a high degree of organization, accuracy and professionalism. You are extremely comfortable and effective working in a high-paced, dynamic environment with multiple, sometimes competing priorities. You excel in moving fluidly between multiple computerized systems and conducting internet research. You comfortably and quickly build rapport with team members, customers and service providers, leveraging your top-notch communication skills to get the job done. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working through tasks of varying size and complexity. This role will have opportunity to support initiatives requiring a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
General Office Administration duties:
- Maintain the entire office in good operating order such office supply room, breakroom, kitchenette, meeting spaces
- Order and maintain office and breakroom supplies, continually looking for efficiencies and cost savings
- Assist in management of meeting room and shared vacation calendars in MS Outlook
- Supports organization of technology equipment and supplies
- Main contact for shipping/receiving, incoming/outgoing mail, reception guests and general phone calls outside of member calls to customer service
- Develop and maintain office administration documentation i.e. internal phone and kitchen duty lists
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO
- Support onboarding activities for new hires i.e. phone, computer, workspace arrangements etc.
- Support planning and organizing team activities and events
- Provide other administrative support as requested
Corporate Credit Card reconciliation support:
- Collect and collate hard and soft-copy receipts/invoices for credit card charges for CEO and other managers as required
- Record HST, GST and QST tax amounts from invoices/receipts to appropriate field in reconciliation system
- Reconcile within online system (Scotia CentreSuite) by assigning correct cost centres/account codes and classes
- Splitting of amounts in individual invoices/receipts across multiple cost centres i.e. venue rental vs food & beverage vs accommodation charges (mathematical calculations and ability to follow step by step processes required)
Meeting preparation support (CEO):
- Prepare, obtain, assemble and distribute documentation such as agenda, materials, notes and other support materials
- Print hardcopy materials as requested
- Coordinate and arrange for the use of audio visual and other necessary equipment
- Coordinate arrangements for appropriate on-site meeting space
- Provide occasional support for off-site meeting arrangements including sourcing, scheduling and coordinating meeting space, AV requirements and catering arrangements
- Record keeping, meeting minute taking, and AV equipment operation during meetings as requested
- Relevant post-secondary education in administrative business or similar preferred
- Previous working experience in an administrative role within a professional office environment
- Excellent ability to fluidly move between multiple computerized and on-line systems and resources
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, team player, able to execute administrative tasks with minimal guidance
- High degree of adaptability, able to execute effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- High proficiency in internet research and office supply/services procurement
- Customer-focused attitude is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet browsing/search products
- Functional working knowledge of spreadsheet products such as Excel and Smartsheet at a basic to intermediate level
Email your Cover Letter and Resume to the Attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel like you meet many of the needs above and are willing to put your talent to work to learn the rest? We encourage you to apply! Applications will be kept on file for 6 months.
Feel like you meet many of the needs above and are willing to put your talent to work to learn the rest?
Don’t see a role above that matches your career but interested in joining our award-winning team?
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you have a passion for real estate investing, want to grow both personally and professionally and share in the success of this incredible team, then Keyspire is the place for you!
We encourage you to apply with your Resume and Cover Letter – be sure to indicate what type of role you are interested in.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your cover letter and resume (quoting Job ID Job Title) in confidence by email: email@example.com
- Should you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources by phone at 1-888-556-2244 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be kept on file for 6 months
- We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates with the background and experience we desire will be contacted