Nothing succeeds like your success.
We are seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about helping others succeed in real estate investment. Come join our dynamic team of professionals who have helped countless people realize their dreams and secure their future!
Keyspire is an equal opportunity employer who gives people the opportunity to be part of a team that makes a difference.
Founded by Scott McGillivray and Michael Sarracini, host of the award-winning television show Income Property, Keyspire is Canada’s fastest growing real estate investment education company and was recently Ranked #1 Fastest-Growing Company in the Consumer Services Industry by Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 awards. Headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, we have recently expanded to include a US office in Fort Myers, FL.
The following opportunities are currently available:
Reporting to Customer Experience Leader, the Customer Retention Coordinator is responsible for all customer retention support for prospects, customers and members. This individual contributor will focus heavily on customer service and retention to ensure an outstanding customer experience through activities such as proactively contacting B2C customers to promote event attendance, collecting outstanding payments, right-sizing product purchases, performing refund saves, welcoming new customers, and providing general customer service support. This role will create, maintain and follow standard procedural documentation for data entry and validation of customer information within our CRM and will occasionally be assigned to projects related to their role. This role has a unique opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through supporting other departments across the business when their core customer retention responsibilities slow.
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, customer-centric team player who is able to execute tasks with a high degree of autonomy, accuracy and professionalism. You are extremely comfortable and effective working in a high-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines and multiple, sometimes competing priorities. You gain a sense of accomplishment by tackling and completing a checklist of to-do’s and can move comfortably between multiple assignments each with their own procedural list. You comfortably and quickly build rapport with customers via multiple media with heavy focus on phone calls, using your top-notch communication skills to reach out, make the call and get the job done.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- This role’s primary goal is to maximize revenue retention through activities such as:
- Collect on outstanding account receivables past 11 business days (B2C)
- Manage refund requests for any event or product that a customer has purchased. This may require right sizing/selling a different product to a customer.
- Proactively contact registered attendees of any Keyspire event
- Proactively contact new buyers of Keyspire products
- Resolve customer issues or escalations
- Manage B2B customer relations and retention (e.g. external partner communications)
- Provide excellent customer service in every interaction
- Updates reports and databases to support detailed financial reporting in an accurate and timely manner
- Timely and actively manages and reports on post-Day 11 Accounts Receivable list, refund requests, and processing of collected/returned funds
- Works with Sales and Finance teams to process transactions and support customer retention
- Responds to all customer inquiries within 1 business day via email and/or phone
- Provides general customer support, including full computer support with website, member software, technology and event registration assistance
- Escalates customer issues following established service levels as needed
- Enters all customer activity data accurately and appropriately in CRM for tracking and registration purposes following established data entry procedures, including entering note on contact record for tracking communications and performing event sales data entry when required
- Processes credit card payments/refunds via phone and tracks purchases
- Processes and prepares sale products for shipment
- Prepares and sends mailings for participants who missed receiving event and workshop information materials at events
- Develops and maintains process documentation for own position
- Assists Member Services and Customer Services team members when required, including assistance with preparing communications
- Provides support and assistance to other departments as required
- 2 to 3 years working experience in a similar customer service, sales retention or accounts receivable collections role within a professional office environment
- Customer-focused attitude and approach is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high comfort level communicating via phone and email
- High proficiency at accurately entering data into databases
- Excellent ability to fluidly move between multiple computerized and on-line systems and resources
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, team player, able to execute tasks with minimal guidance
- High degree of adaptability, able to execute effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet browsing/search products
- Functional working knowledge of spreadsheet products such as MS Excel and Smartsheet at a basic to intermediate level
- Relevant post-secondary education in administrative business, customer service or collections or similar discipline considered an asset
Email your Cover Letter and Resume to the Attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include a cover letter for consideration.
Feel like you meet many of the needs above and are willing to put your talent to work to learn the rest? We encourage you to apply! Applications will be kept on file for 6 months.
Should you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources by phone at 1-888-556-2244 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If we do not have any current opportunities available, we are always building our pool of individuals interested in joining our team.
Feel like you meet many of our needs above and are willing to put your talent to work to learn the rest?
Don’t see a role above that matches your career but interested in joining our award-winning team?
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you have a passion for real estate investing, want to grow both personally and professionally and share in the success of this incredible team, then Keyspire is the place for you!
We encourage you to apply with your Resume and Cover Letter – be sure to indicate what type of role you are interested in.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your cover letter and resume (quoting Job ID Job Title) in confidence by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources by phone at 1-888-556-2244 or send an email to email@example.com
- Applications will be kept on file for 6 months
- We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates with the background and experience we desire will be contacted