Nothing succeeds like your success.
We are seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about helping others succeed in real estate investment. Come join our dynamic team of professionals who have helped countless people realize their dreams and secure their future!
Keyspire is an equal opportunity employer who gives people the opportunity to be part of a team that makes a difference.
Founded by Scott McGillivray and Michael Sarracini, host of the award-winning television show Income Property, Keyspire is Canada’s fastest growing real estate investment education company and was recently Ranked #1 Fastest-Growing Company in the Consumer Services Industry by Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 awards. Headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, we have recently expanded to include a US office in Fort Myers, FL.
The following opportunities are currently available:
Keyspire is an equal opportunity employer who gives our employees the opportunity to be part of a team that makes a difference. We are expanding and have an immediate opportunity in our Cambridge, Ontario headquarters. Founded by Michael Sarracini and Scott McGillivray, host of the award-winning television show Income Property, Keyspire is Canada’s fastest growing real estate investment education company. We seek team members who are passionate about positively impacting the lives of other people by helping them realize their dreams and secure their financial future through real estate investment education.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated Customer Care Coordinator to fulfill a full-time 16-month contract, reporting to the Customer Experience Leader. This entry level role provides all phone, email, and online support for customers of our digital training products, and all attendees of our live events across the country – ensuring their experience is above expectations.
This is an individual contributor role, and the successful candidate will be personally required to execute the outlined requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides phone and computer support for all customers with our website and assistance with event registration
· Enters customer data appropriately and accurately related to all events
· Processes electronic customer payments and refunds
· Handles physical and digital mailings to deliver product and/or event information to customers
· Places phone calls to event participants to deliver information and complete follow-up activity
· Addresses all digital product and live event inquiries from customers
· Supports or manages other projects as needed
· Assists with live events on-site as assigned
· Completes all other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in administration or business, or related field of study is an asset
· Minimum 2 years of providing customer service experience via email, web platforms, phone, and in-person is required
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, client service, organizational and time management skills
· Excellent accuracy, attention to detail, and data entry skills
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
· Strong work ethic with ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently to produce timely and accurate results
· Proficient with MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Comfortable adapting to change in a fluid, fast paced and dynamic work environment
· Experience or interest working within real estate investing industry is an asset
· Extra hours may sometimes be required to meet job demands, along with occasional travel and/or weekend or evening work to observe or support sales and fulfillment events
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to the attention of our People & Culture Leader by February 7, 2020. Cover Letter is mandatory.
Feel like you meet many of the needs above and are willing to put your talent to work to learn the rest? We encourage you to apply! Applications will be kept on file for 6 months.
Should you require accommodation, please contact People & Culture by phone at 1-888-556-2244.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
providing customer service in-person: 2 years (Preferred)
providing customer service experience digitally (Email, web): 2 years (Preferred)
providing customer service via phone: 2 years (Preferred)
DCS / DEC (Preferred)
If we do not have any current opportunities available, we are always building our pool of individuals interested in joining our team.
Feel like you meet many of our needs above and are willing to put your talent to work to learn the rest?
Don’t see a role above that matches your career but interested in joining our award-winning team?
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you have a passion for real estate investing, want to grow both personally and professionally and share in the success of this incredible team, then Keyspire is the place for you!
We encourage you to apply with your Resume and Cover Letter – be sure to indicate what type of role you are interested in.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your cover letter and resume (quoting Job ID Job Title) in confidence by email: email@example.com
- Should you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources by phone at 1-888-556-2244 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be kept on file for 6 months
- We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates with the background and experience we desire will be contacted