Welcome to Keyspire.com! This Site is owned and operated by Keyspire Group Inc. We appreciate the time you spend on our web site. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Keyspire Group Inc., we are committed to keeping the personal information of our visitors accurate, confidential, secure and private. The terms “we,”, “us”, or “our,” refer to Keyspire Group Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
Our web site is maintained in Canada. By using this web site, you authorize the export of any personally identifiable information you submit to us, as well as the non-personal information collected by this Site, to Canada, and its storage and use as specified in this policy.
We are accountable for the protection of all personal information within the organization’s possession or control, including any personal information that has been transferred to a third party for regulatory, legal or processing purposes. The Company will require a comparable level of protection of this information from its third party relations.
Information Collection and Use
There are four types of information that we maintain in an effort to continually improve the services we provide to you:
(1) contact information – for instance, we may ask you to provide your contact information as part of establishing an account or signing up for our marketing campaigns (i.e., e-mail notifications, informing you of new arrivals to our web site, reminders and/or newsletters). ;
(2) other information you voluntarily provide to us when you access our web site or at other times during your interactions with us – for example, if you choose to participate in a contest or other special promotion, or sign up for products that we may make available from time to time), might include demographic information, information about your hobbies and interests, or other pertinent information. The information we solicit may vary over time, as we learn more about how we can better serve you.
(3) Site activity and automatically collected information from your computer when you access our web site – each time you visit our web site, we automatically collect your IP address. We collect and may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, screen resolution, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We gather aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our Site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to our customers’ needs and to better understand the demographics of our audience. We track user traffic patterns throughout our web site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users.
(4) public content – the information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your photos and comments By posting on the Site, you agree to permit us to disclose publicly the material you post.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small data files that may have unique identifiers, and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our Site. The cookie itself does not contain personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of our web site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk of read cookie files created by other Sites. The “Help” portion of most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to disable cookies altogether, or how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie.
Usage and Sharing of Your Information.
We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address) to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Site. Our information sharing with third-parties fall into these categories and purposes:
- Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site or provide customer support.
- Analytics and Usage: We may share user information in the aggregate, with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and business. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Other Users: Information that you post publicly on the Site (e.g., photos, comments, your profile) will be made publicly available to other users of the Site.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical to opt-out of receiving communication from us. You may opt-out of a marketing campaign or enewsletter subscription by following the link provided in every notification. Subject to certain legal and contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, an individual can refuse or withdraw their consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information about them at any time. If you do receive an unwanted email or other message from us, please contact us and request that your email address not be retained.
Even if you choose to “opt-out” of our marketing programs, we may maintain and use your demographics information in a de-identified form (i.e., not in conjunction with your contact information). We may also aggregate all our users’ demographic information in order to evaluate our customers’ preferences and thereby improve our customer service. We never share information about specific individuals with any third party. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our web site users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Links to Other Web Sites
There may be web sites that link to and/or from our web site. We, of course, cannot control these other web sites; therefore, we recommend consulting their privacy policies to determine how they collect and use information.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.